PRIVACY & SAFETY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Heaven 4 Kids collects information from and about you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use the Services, register for an account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, register for a loyalty program, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, or otherwise contact or communicate with us. The information we collect may include your name, billing and/or shipping address or zip/postal code, mobile or other phone number, email address, photographs, date of birth, and, when you use the App, we may utilize touch ID or other similar services, if enabled.
For example, you also may provide us with certain information in connection with specific transactions:
• Make a Purchase- If you make a purchase, we collect payment information to process the payment. Depending on the form of payment you choose this may include credit or debit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay applicable details.
• Device-Location Information - If you download and use one of our Apps, you may choose to allow the App to collect precise information about the location of your device. In order to allow the App to collect real-time location information you must opt-in to this service when prompted by the App and also enable the GPS services on your mobile device.
• Interactions through Social Media - You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites, such as Facebook or Twitter. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data.
• Invite-a-Friend/Information about a Third Party- If you send someone else communication from the Site or App, such as an invitation to a friend, the information you provide about yourself and the third party ( e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication. Please ensure you only provide information about individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may collect information such as your domain type, browser version, operating system type or mobile device model, service provider, IP address or MAC address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, and Wi-Fi networks that you connect to. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other sites or apps that you may visit. In addition, we may collect other information about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services, such as the time to connect to our Site, time to download pages and the number of times different pages are visited.
Third Party Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising:
We also may use third party advertising, analytics, and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Site or App, how people are using the Site or App, how to improve the effectiveness of the Services and related content, and to help us or those third parties measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and serve more relevant advertising to you on our Site or App and on other websites or apps. To support this interest-based advertising solution, we, or our service providers (such as ad networks and other advertising companies), may collect and use information about your visits to our Site or App and to other websites or apps (such as web pages you visit and your response to ads), and/or information from your mobile device and email. These third parties may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, tracer tags, pixel tags, log files, flash cookies, or other technologies to collect and store this information. They may also combine information they collect from your interaction with the Site or App with information they collect from other sources.
Please visit “Your Choices and Opt Out” for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
Information Collected From Other Sources
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we collect from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
Heaven 4 Kids may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone).
• To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
• To contact you with information, newsletters, or promotional materials from Heaven 4 Kids or on behalf of our affiliates and partners.
• To provide you with personalized or customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, through push notifications, on your shopping receipt, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
• To use your device location information to determine your physical proximity to our Stores when you use the App and elect to use such features. These features may be used to help you locate nearby Stores or to provide you with deals or coupons based on your device’s location.
• To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for our analytical and demographic purposes.
• To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and to enhance or improve our content, products and services.
• To address problems with the Services, our business, or our products and services.
• To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business.
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Heaven 4 Kids may share the information we collect from or about you as follows:
(1) Affiliates : We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes. Such affiliates and subsidiaries may also act in the role of service provider.
(2) Service Providers : We may share your information with our service providers that provide us with business, professional, advertising or technical support, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities or other functions on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our service providers in the US or other jurisdictions. For further information about the manner in which our service providers process your personal information, contact the Privacy Officer as set out below.
(3) Co-Branded Relationships : Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties as specified at the time of collection of your personal information if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
(5) Legal Matters; Safety : We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial process or government requests and investigations (which may include lawful access by US, Canadian or other foreign governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), or in connection with any investigation on matters related to public safety, or as required or otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Services, servers, network systems, and databases or in the course of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions, any other legal document or contract related to our Services, or the rights of any third party.
(6) Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets : We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be disclosed or transferred as part of any prospective or completed merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, your information may also be transferred as a business asset.
(7) Aggregate or Anonymous Information : We may share aggregate, or anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
(8) Other : We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
Cookies, Tracking Options and Illinois Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies as set out in the section “Information Automatically Collected.” You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or App or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
• Please note that if you opt-out of receiving interest-based ads, you may continue to see ads on the Site or ads for our Services on other sites, but they may not be based on your interests and may be less relevant to you.
• On your mobile device, you may adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you receive more relevant advertising, and your preferences on sharing your location.
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may use one of these convenient methods:
• Electronic Promotional Offers. If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may (i) click here to send us an email; or (ii) unsubscribe from our email marketing communications at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. Please note that you may continue to receive certain transactional or account-related messages from us.
• Mobile Promotional Offers: When you provide us with your mobile number for marketing purposes, we may send you certain marketing alerts via text message. Standard data and message rates will apply. If you no longer wish to receive mobile alerts from us, you can follow the instructions provided in those messages or otherwise reply STOP to any Heaven 4 Kids alert.
• Push Notifications: When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device.
Access to or Updating of Your Information
To update your account information, please sign in to the Site, visit My Account , and click on the "Profile Information” link or other relevant link. If you wish to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in other personal information in our custody and control (subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law), please contact our Privacy Officer as set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purpose of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
Any information you may disclose on our Site or App, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or App or other third-party websites, applications, or services that this Site or App may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If Heaven 4 Kids learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: January 1, 2021
This Illinois Consumer Privacy Statement uses certain terms that have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
1. Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect (and may have collected during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement) the following categories of personal information about you:
• Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, and other similar identifiers
• Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80: signature, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, education, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information, and medical information
• Protected Classifications: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, age, sex, gender, marital status, and military and veteran status
• Commercial Information: commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
• Online Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements
• Geolocation Data
• Sensory Information: audio, electronic, visual, thermal, and similar information
• Employment Information: professional or employment-related information
• Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
• Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing, or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services
• Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance
• Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction
• Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
• Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
• Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us
2. Sources of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have obtained personal information about you from various sources, as follows:
• Directly from you, for example, when you register for a my account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, participate in a product review, or survey, or otherwise contact or communicate with us
• From your devices, for example, through your use of the Services
• Your friends, such as when they send a “Refer a Friend” email or a gift order directly to you
• Our employees, such as information included in a safety report
• Our affiliates
• Vendors who provided services on our behalf
• Our joint marketing partners
• Social networks
• Internet service providers
• Data analytics providers
• Operating systems and platforms
• Government entities and other publicly available sources
• Data brokers
3. Sale of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have sold the following categories of personal information about you to online advertising services, advertising networks and social networks:
• Commercial information
• Online activity
We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have shared your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described below.
We may have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose the following categories of personal information:
Identifiers: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, our joint marketing partners, online advertising services, our business partners, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, data analytics providers;
Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80; Protected Classifications, Geolocation Data, Sensory Data, Employment Information: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf;
Commercial Information: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, online advertising services, our business partners, data analytics providers;
Online Activity: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, our joint marketing partners, online advertising services, operating systems and platforms, data analytics providers;
Inferences: our affiliates, vendors who have provided services on our behalf, online advertising services, data analytics providers. In addition to the categories of third parties identified above, during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have shared personal information about you with the following categories of third parties: governmental entities, professional service organizations, such as auditors and law firms.
In addition to the categories of third parties identified above, during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Statement, we may have shared personal information about you with the following categories of third parties: governmental entities, professional service organizations, such as auditors and law firms.
5. Illnois Consumer Privacy Rights
You have certain choices regarding your personal information, as described below.
Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
Opt-Out of Sale: : You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Shine the Light Request: You also may have the right to request that we provide you with (a) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (b) the identity of those third parties.
Additional Information. If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request. Please send us an email by clicking here or call us at 1-87752-2387 to request this Statement in an alternative format.